Sunday 3 February 2013

Today At MidValley

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you guys. Actually, yesterday somebody told me to try write my blog in English. I told them that i'm not good in English. So they said better try than none. So, i am trying my best to finish this blog :)

        I went to Midvalley today and there were two incidents that made me thinking about it for all day.
First : Between the cashier and a customer.
    I was not sure what really happened but i heard that customer shout "Tak faham bahasa ke". I hate this situation. How come you expect man who had to faced million face a day to still faham bahasa especially when u opened and drink the bottle that u didn't pay yet? So which one of u tak faham bahasa? Of course people get confused either to give plastic bag or not when u already opened your thing. Plus it just a bottle. A BOTTLE!!! Come on man... Cant you save your own earth by reduce the usage of plastic.

The Prophet’s servant, Anas (ra), described the Prophet as  “the best of people in his attitude towards others.” In fact, Anas went on to say: “I served the Messenger of Allah for ten years, and he never said to me ‘Uff!’ (the mildest word of contempt in Arabic). If I did not do something, he never said, ‘Why did you not do such-and-such?” (Bukari and Muslim)..

Second : Between a little girl and her mother.

          I went to surau beside food court at LG floor for asr. Then, I saw a little girl and she is so active and none stop she jumped and ran around surau. She keep doing that until her mother asked her to stop and put down her bag and took off her hijab. Her mother commanded her to take ablution and do the pray. I can see her unhappy face but still obeyed her mother. After that she performed her solat. This child is so beautiful and i like her mother ways about how she taught her kid. Even her little girl only may be around 5 or 6 years old. This showed that prays are important and u better perform your solat no matter what. I love to see this kind of scene.

Holy Prophet (s) says: Teach your children the prayer when they are seven, and beat them if they do not recite it when they are ten.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment