Monday 4 February 2013

week 3

assalamualaikum and peace be upon you guys.
    Today is another Monday and sincerely when this day come it keep making me remember about my sayang. It have been 3 weeks since we lost him and I still remembered everything happened on the day he left. Can you imagine how is it feel that in just one day you held two titles.?

1) I am my father's child. After a second....
2) I am an orphan.
   
       I still can remember when everyone asked us to just give everything that our father want to eat. But we didn't listen and still control his diet. It's not about we wanted to torture him but it's about to make him keep being with us for more times. I felt pity with ayah but i never regret for what we had done to him..because  we love him.. Believes me, on the last day i had slow talked with him before i came to KL and i told him that i love him . we love him. for the first time in my life.. I said i love him and it was also the last time.

       I still remember how i felt that our family were lacking something when my father went to outstation. But it didn't bother me much because i knew he will came back. Now, when i feel loss...it makes me cry because we loss him forever..he will never come back..ever..

Rasulullah (SAW) said, "After the death of a person his actions stop except for three things that he leaves behind. Continuous charity, knowledge from which benefit is obtained and a righteous son who prays for him." [Muslim]

P/S: Ayah, kakak glad we had that conversation..Al-fatihah is the only thing i can give to you now..i'm sorry..

       

No comments:

Post a Comment